This privacy statement describes how Odoo collects and uses the information you provide in your Google Calendar account via the "Google Calendar Sync" application. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use
We collect/add/modify/import/delete and manipulate the following personal information in your Google Calendar account:
- Event information includes:
- Date and Time
- Meet Link
- Calendar Information includes:
- Time Zone
We use this information to
- Populate your Google Calendar data in your Odoo Calendar to see your availability when creating a new event in Odoo.
- Populate your Odoo Calendar data in your Google Calendar.
- Create events from the Odoo Calendar
- Keep your Google Calendar sync with your Odoo Calendar and vice versa
- Send event confirmation emails, event cancellation emails, evet update emails, or event reminder emails to the meeting attendees.
- We will only use this information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties.
We disclose information only in the following cases:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice through our app of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The security of your Google Calendar personal information is important to us. We take commercially reasonable measures and follow generally accepted standards to protect the information you provide us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, the information you provide is transmitted via encryption using technologies such as secure socket layer technology (SSL).
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Accessing Your Information
To review, correct, or update your customers' information, you can use the Odoo Contacts app or you can update this information directly from Google Calendar. If you have chosen to synchronize your events data 2-way then the data will be updated both in Odoo and Google Calendar no matter where you make the changes to. You may also decide to have just one-way synchronization which limits the syncing process to only one medium - either Odoo or Google Calendar.
We will retain the synced/imported information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services.
If you wish to close your account or request that we no longer use your Google Calendar information you can either
- Stop Google Sync of your Account
- Uninstall the Google Calendar in the "Apps" sections of our web application
Privacy Statement Updates
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our business or this app as it pertains to the information collected from you and our use of it. If the change impacts how we use or handle information collected from you, we will email you and/or your
company’s Google administrator, or post a notice where you first access this app prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
چطور می تونیم کمکتون کنیم؟